Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan).
You can cook Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan) using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan)
- It’s 1 package of mushrooms.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (skin on).
- It’s 3 of sage leaves.
- Prepare 1 of spring rosemary.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 package of pasta.
- You need of Walnuts and/or pumpkin seeds.
- It’s of Pumpkin sauce.
- It’s of Pumpkin to bake or 400g pumpkin purée.
- It’s 3 cloves of roasted garlic (roasted with the mushrooms).
- You need 1 of vegetable pot stock.
- It’s 125 ml of pasta water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s of Juice 1 lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s To taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Cayenne pepper.
Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan) instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F. Place the mushrooms, garlic, herbs, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper onto a large pan and mix until the mushrooms are coated. Roast for 18-20 minutes, or until the mushrooms are golden..
- Roast the pumpkin along with the mushrooms but for 40 minutes..
- Alternatively, to cook the pumpkin purée just slice a pumpkin in half and roast, cut side down, on a lined baking tray for about 40 minutes at 200C. It depends on the size of the pumpkin, until fork soft. Then scoop out the seeds, set aside, scoop out the flesh, mash, and there you have it!.
- While the mushrooms and pumpkin are in the oven, cook your pasta in well salted water according to package instructions. Make sure to reserve 1/2 cup of the water when you drain the pasta..
- Vegetable stock pot in 180 ml water and cook for a couple of minutes until dissolved.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender, and blend on high speed until smooth. Taste and season further if needed..
- Add the sauce to the pasta and mix.
- Add the roasted mushrooms and dress with walnuts/pumpkin seeds.
recipe by naochef @cookpad