Capsicum Tomato Chutney.
You can have Capsicum Tomato Chutney using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Capsicum Tomato Chutney
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Urad dal.
- You need 2 tsp of Channa dal.
- Prepare 4 of Red chilli.
- It’s 2 of Kashmiri chilli.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Red capsicum chopped.
- You need As needed of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare As needed of water.
- You need of To Season:.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Urad dal.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Prepare 5 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 of Red chilli broken.
Capsicum Tomato Chutney instructions
- Heat oil in pan add urad dal and channa dal. Once turn to light golden colour add red chilli, kashmiri red chilli, garlic clove. Saute for 1 minute. Now add chopped onion. Saute for while and add tomatoes. Saute for couple of minutes. Now add diced capsicum..
- Add enough salt and pinch of sugar. Let it cool down completely and grind to smooth paste by adding little water. I didn't add any water as I want thick consistency. If you want little runny you can add water or else you don't want to add..
- Transfer this to bowl. Heat 1 tsp oil in kadai add all the ingredients under "To Season". Once urad dal and mustard done pour this over chutney and season it. Serve hot with idli, dosa..