Valentine's day chocolate cupcake.
You can make Valentine's day chocolate cupcake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Valentine's day chocolate cupcake
- It’s 1 & 1/2 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 100 gms of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 220 gms of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare as required of White and red fondant.
Valentine's day chocolate cupcake instructions
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Also, mix the wet ingredients in another bowl..
- Mix the dry ingredients to the wet and combine everything well with the help of a hand beater. Pour the batter into 12 cupcake paper moulds. Bake at 180°C for 20 to 25 minutes or till done. Let the cupcakes cool down completely before frosting..
- For the frosting beat the butter with the help of an electronic beater till creamy and light. Add vanilla and the icing sugar little at a time and beat till you reach the desired consistency. Fill in the piping bag with a star tip nozzle and decorate the cupcakes. Make fondant toppers by rolling out the fondant and cutting out shapes of your choice. Place the toppers on the cupcakes and Enjoy!.
recipe by Asiyah Naveed Roghay @cookpad