Nutella Soufflé Cheesecake.
You can have Nutella Soufflé Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella Soufflé Cheesecake
- Prepare 120 g of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 120 g of Nutella.
- It’s 3 of eggs, separated.
- It’s 25 g of cornstarch or cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 50 g of sugar.
Nutella Soufflé Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 340°F / 170°C.
- Whisk together cream cheese and Nutella until combined.
- Add egg yolks in one at a time.
- Fold in cornstarch into mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form, adding sugar gradually to the egg whites.
- Fold egg white mixture into Nutella mixture just until combined.
- Pour into a 7 inch (18 cm) pan lined with parchment paper.
- Drop pan a couple times to get rid of air bubbles.
- Place pan in the oven in a water bath of hot water.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 340°F / 170°C.
- Then bake for 15 minutes at 320°F / 160°C.
- Turn off oven and leave cake inside for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Serve immediately or chill in the fridge at least 2 hours; overnight is best!.
- Top with powdered sugar, strawberries, or other decorations.