Vanilla cheesecake topped with chocolate and caramel. This cheesecake has something for everyone; great vanilla flavor from the beans (my latest obsession), chocolate for the chocoholics, and salted caramel for the added sweet-salty kick. Allow the caramel to cool and pour over the top of the baked and cooled cheesecake. We serve this dessert at our house on special occasions.
Chocolate Mousse CheesecakeSilky Chocolate Cheesecake Topped with a Layer of Belgian Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate Tuxedo Cream® CheesecakeLayers of Our Fudge Cake, Chocolate Cheesecake, Vanilla Mascarpone Mousse and Chocolate. These Mini Vanilla Cheesecakes Topped with Dark Chocolate and Raspberry are No Bake with No Egg. they are simple to make and pack a punch of flavour! You can make Vanilla cheesecake topped with chocolate and caramel using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla cheesecake topped with chocolate and caramel
- You need 1 of backet of dream whip or you can use whipping cream.
- You need 2 of table spoons of sugar or as you like.
- It’s 1 of backet of cream cheese.
- Prepare 12 grams of gelatin.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of backets of plain biscuits or digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 70 grams of butter.
Perfect for your next dessert table. A wonderful chocolate cheesecake with a layer of caramel-pecan sandwiched between the crust and filling. To make the Caramel Filling: In a small saucepan, combine caramels and milk. Cook over low heat, stirring, until smooth.
Vanilla cheesecake topped with chocolate and caramel instructions
- Crush your biscuits until very fine.
- Melt your butter and add to the biscuits.
- Arrange you're biscuits in the bottom of the cheesecake pan equally and press them, put in the freezer until you make cream layer.
- Whip cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract alone.
- Whip cream alone.
- Add cream to cream cheese mixture and mix.
- Dissolve your gelatin in warm water and add slowly to the mixture.
- Pour over the biscuits layer ang put it in the fridge for 5 hours at least.
- For the top, chocolate ganash and caramel in any way you want, you can write or draw any thing.
- Pon appetite.
Create a simply marble-ous Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. Stir chocolate into remaining batter; pour over crust. Top with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter. Our Chocolate-Topped Caramel Cheesecake has it all, including a chocolate cookie crumb crust. This rich vanilla cheesecake is topped with a thick layer of soft caramel, smooth chocolate and pecans–YUM!