Lavender cheesecake. Amy's lavender cheesecake would be one of them. It all began at book club a few months ago when we were reading Death Comes To Pemberly, a fan fiction sequel to Pride and Prejudice. Honey lavender cheesecake with a graham cracker crust.
Lavender Cheesecake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In our lavender cheesecake, I used the dried buds of a culinary variety of lavender for that light Our lavender cheesecake has a graham cracker crumb crust with a creamy, light custardy filling flavored. Cheesecake seemed like a natural fit. You can cook Lavender cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Lavender cheesecake
- Prepare 200 gr of Biscuits.
- You need 100 gr of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 500 gr of Mascarpone cheese.
- You need 120 g of Sugar.
- You need 200 g of Sour cream.
- It’s 150 ml of Heavy cream (20%).
- You need 3 pieces of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp. of l Cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lavender essence.
- You need 1 tsp of Lavender flowers (dry).
- You need of Food coloring (purple).
- Prepare of For the topping.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream (20%).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of l Sugar powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of l Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
I made a lavender syrup to form the basis for the flavoring. A byproduct of making the lavender syrup is crystallized lavender. Of course you could make this cake for a celebration, or for that someone in your life who loves lavender (you know someone right?!), or. Today I'm sharing the recipe for Raw Lavender Cheesecake with Hazelnut Crust that I originally created for the Nutrition Stripped Cookbook.
Lavender cheesecake step by step
- Crumble buiscuits. Add the melted butter, mix everything. Put a layer of buiscuits in a baking dish, squeezing well..
- Inside the contour of the baking dish, grease with butter. Form the baking sheet with foil..
- With handmixer whisk mascarponecheese with sugar until smooth, then add the sour cream (still whisk, so that there are no lumps), add heavy cream..
- Add eggs, cornstarch, vanilla, lavender essence, flowers of lavender..
- Add food color, mix well (the whole process of whisking with a mixer takes about 15 minutes)..
- Pour the cheese mixture into the baking dish..
- In a preheated oven put the form. Pour the trays with water..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 °. After another 30 minutes at 150 °..
- Turn off the oven, without opening it, leave the cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour..
- Cool the cheesecake. After put in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Make the top of the cheesecake. Whisk heavy cream with sugar powder. Add honey, vanilla essence..
- Pour the cheesecake on top..
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours..
I love the scent of lavender, and the edible flowers make this cheesecake one of the most spectacular I've tasted. You can use lavender honey in this recipe for extra flavor, but even without it, the. This Lemon Lavender Mascarpone Cheesecake is romantic and lovely dessert for any occasion. A Lemon Lavender Mascarpone Cheesecake, that's what. This is like the floral, fancy cousin of my Clementine Mascarpone Cheesecake from last summer—and it's just as good!