Moist Cool whip cake mix cookies..
You can make Moist Cool whip cake mix cookies. using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Cool whip cake mix cookies.
- You need of container of Cool whip. (i used light cool whip ).
- Prepare of Strawberry cake mix. (i used duncan hines).
- It’s of egg.
- You need of powdered sugar.
Moist Cool whip cake mix cookies. instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Dump cake.mix into a mixing bowl. Add 8 once container of Cool whip. Then add the egg, stir until all mixed. It is thick..
- This will be sticky and thick. Put 2 cups of powdered sugar in a bowl and drop the cookie mix by tablespoons in the powdered sugar. This makes it easier to handle..
- Roll the cookie dough into the powdered sugar and place.on parchment paper covered cookie pan. Cook on 350°F for 12-15 minutes. Use the leftover powdered sugar to sprinkle on top of the cookies..
- I found this recipe online . I thought I would share it. This recipe is so versatile..you can use any flavor of cake mix.:–). Enjoy! !.
recipe by MELINDA25 @cookpad