Easy chocolate cake. Chocolate Cake Recipe Easy-From Scratch by (HUMA IN THE KITCHEN). Easiest Chocolate Cake I've ever made, _and_ I've made frosting for the first time! I love chris's detail in explaining aspects of the recipe.
This exceptionally bold chocolate cake recipe—without any flour to get in. Delicious Two Layer Chocolate Cake with homemade chocolate frosting. Our best chocolate cake recipe is ridiculously easy to bake. You can make Easy chocolate cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate cake
- It’s 200 grams of dark or milk chocolate.
- You need 100 grams of flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter.
- It’s 200 grams of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
It's also moist, dark, and covered in chocolate ganache. Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. This is a rich and moist chocolate cake. It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter.
Easy chocolate cake instructions
- Melt the chocolate then add the butter.
- In a bowl.mix the eggs and the powdered sugar.
- Add baking powder then flour.
- Add the melted chocolate and the butter and mix well.
- Bake it for 25 minutes at 180 °C..
Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for. This chocolate cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. This is the chocolate cake you've been dreaming of!