Cake Mix Single Serve Cake.
You can have Cake Mix Single Serve Cake using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cake Mix Single Serve Cake
- Prepare of 16 ounce box Angel Food Cake Mix.
- Prepare of 15 to 16 ounce box cake mix, any flavor. ( I used devils food for this recipe.).
Cake Mix Single Serve Cake step by step
- Combine the Angel Food Cake Mix with your cake flavor mix that you chose and mix well. Store in a canister or tupperware container..
- When you want a single serving of cake, In a 4 to 6 ounce ramekin combine 3 Tablespoons cake mix with 2 Tablespoons water and microwave 35 seconds to 1 minute depending on your microwave on high. Start with the lower amount of time it overcooks quickly..
- You can add chocolate chips, fruit or nuts or top with whipped cream or ice cream, but it will be more than 80 calories of course!! Still this is a pretty good mug cake considering most mug cakes come in around 600 to 900 calories. I have only tryed it with the devils food chocolate cake with the the angel food but it was good enough I will try other flavors as well!!.
recipe by fenway @cookpad