Smores cheesecake. This post may contain affiliate links. This rich smores cheesecake recipe is a sure-fire show-stopper and a great alternative to a traditional campfire smores. Enjoy this mouth-watering cheesecake made with marshmallow creme and chocolate topping – perfect for a lavish dessert!
If you are a fan of Smores, cheesecake and cupcakes you will love this recipe! This S'mores Cheesecake is full of gooey marshmallows, melty chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers all in a creamy cheesecake filling! This easy cheesecake recipe is a decadent favorite. You can cook Smores cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smores cheesecake
- Prepare of for the ganache.
- You need 1 1/2 c. of chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 c. of heavy cream.
- Prepare of for the crust.
- You need 1 of sleeve graham crackers, crushed.
- You need 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 c of sugar.
- You need Pinch of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of sleeve of graham crackers, separated into sticks.
- Prepare of for the cheesecake.
- You need 16 oz. (2 blocks) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 c. of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 c. of cold heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Prepare of mini marshmallows.
Smores Cheesecake – all the deliciousness of campfire smores in a very grown up, decadent dessert that will have eyes popping around any dinner table. And this Smores Cheesecake recipe is the ULTIMATE combo of my favorite summertime treat AND my favorite ALL TIME dessert! Recipe for Smores Cheesecake – Enjoy this mouth-watering cheesecake made with marshmallow creme and chocolate topping – perfect for a lavish dessert! Add a slice to your cart and use promo code FREESLICE.
Smores cheesecake instructions
- Make ganache: Place chocolate chips in a medium, heatproof bowl and set aside. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. When bubbles begin to break the surface around the edges of the pan, turn off the heat..
- Pour the hot cream over chocolate chips, whisking constantly until the sauce is smooth. Let cool slightly..
- Make crust: In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and salt. Grease an 8” springform pan with cooking spray and press mixture into pan.
- Pour about half of the ganache over the crust, then line the graham cracker sticks around the edges of the pan standing up to form a wall.
- Make the cheesecake: In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2 minutes. Add sugar to combine, then gradually add cream and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla and stir until combined..
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the ganache and smooth out with a spatula. Pour remaining ganache over the cheesecake then top with mini marshmallows.
- Freeze until firm, at least 5 hours and up to overnight..
- Right before serving, broil until the marshmallows are golden, about 2 minutes..
This post may contain affiliate links. Now this is a fun cheesecake! If you like smores…and you like cheesecake…well look at this! Smores Cheesecake: A graham cracker crust with marshmallows and chocolate baked right in, topped with smooth creamy cheesecake and toasted marshmallows. Smores are everyone's favorite dessert to eat around a campfire.