Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cake.
You can make Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cake
- Prepare of Chocolate yogurt cake::.
- You need 1 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 2/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Instant Coffee.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of Topping::.
- It’s 1 cup of Dark chocolate.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of For Chocolate Nest:::.
- It’s 1 bowl of Vermicelli.
- It’s as needed of Dark chocolate.
- You need of Small easter egg.
Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cake instructions
- Preheat oven 160°C. Grease Round cake pan..
- Combine flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, brown sugar in a bowl..
- Stir in coffee yogurt, egg, melted butter..
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two pans..
- Bake for 30 mins. Remove from oven set aside to cool..
- In a small bowl add vermicelli. Melt the chocolate in microwave then pour the vermicelli and mix till well combined..
- Take the chocolate coated vermicelli in a fridge to harden..
- Remove the round cake from the tins..
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave stirring until completely combined and pour over the top of the cake..
- Remove the nest from the fridge and place it on top of the cake fill it with chocolate eggs serve and enjoy…
recipe by DrSwati Verma @cookpad