Purry's Green Matcha Waffle.
You can have Purry's Green Matcha Waffle using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Purry's Green Matcha Waffle
- You need 150 g of cake flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of matcha powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 150 ml of full cream milk.
- You need 50 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Purry's Green Matcha Waffle step by step
- Mixed all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- With a blender/food processor, combine eggs, sugar and melted butter..
- Once emulsified, add in milk and vanilla extract and blend for another 1 minute..
- Add in the dry ingredients and blend for another 1 minute or until the batter has come to a smooth and runny consistency (almost like a cream soup).
- The ready batter can be used immediately or best leave to rest in fridge overnight..
- If using immediately, heat the waffle iron and pour in 1/3 of the batter mixture.Closed the waffle iron lid. You know your waffle is ready when you see the steam stop coming out. If you want a crispier waffle, leave for another 1 or 2 minutes..