Cranberry Swirl Bread. Source: Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association. Add the cranberries in last and mix on low just until incorporated. Cranberry Apple Swirl Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Cranberry Bread with Cream Cheese Swirl has all the flavors of Christmas in one sweet, rich, easy to make bread. Plump, juicy cranberries are baked into this. This orange-cranberry swirl bread would be a great recipe to try your hand at baking with yeast, as the dough is very forgiving. You can make Cranberry Swirl Bread using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Swirl Bread
- You need of Bread.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of pack – quick rise yeast (1/4oz).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of -3 -1/2 flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter cubed.
- Prepare of Cranberry filling.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of confections sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk ( I used 2 ).
But don't take my word for it: I hope you'll try it for yourself. I make this with my KitchenAid. I'm sure you could make the dough in the bread machine if you wanted, too. Soft and fluffy cinnamon swirl bread with fresh cranberries and orange.
Cranberry Swirl Bread step by step
- In a large bowl mix sugar , yeast , salt & 1 cup of flour. ( I used my Kitchen aid mixer)..
- In a small sausepan over medium high heat. Heat water, milk, butter until butter is melted. Cool until luke warm. 120º. Add liquid to dry ingredients and beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in enough flour 1 cup at a time until a smooth dough is formed..
- Turn dough onto floured surface and knead till smooth and elastic 5-6 minutes. Place dough in a greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled..
- Meanwhile in a sausepan combine cranberries , Brown Sugar, cornstarch, water. Cook over medium high until mixture thickens and cranberries burst. 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat stir in butter , lemon juice, pecans..
- Punch down dough and turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll to 10-20" rectangle. Spread filling to within 1/2" of edges .Roll up jelly roll style. Starting on long side. Pinch seam to seal..
- Transfer seam side down to a greased 9×5" loaf pan. Arranging in a zig zag fashion to fit. Allow to double 30-40 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350º. Bake loaf 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cooling in pan 10 minutes. Before removing to wire rack to cool..
- Mix confectioners sugar and milk. Drizzle over cooled bread..
This recipe tastes so much better than store bought cinnamon swirl bread, is healthier for you. Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake combines two favorites, a New York Style Cheesecake and ruby red cranberry sauce. From our oven to your toaster, Cranberry Swirl Bread delights you with a See more. touch of sweetness in every swirled bite. The festive twist on cinnamon-swirl bread makes this loaf special enough for a holiday brunch or toasted In a food processor, combine the turbinado sugar with the pecans, cranberries, cinnamon. We love these eye-catching, deep-dish cheesecake bars!