You can cook Rasmalai Cake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rasmalai Cake
- It’s 1.5 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of rasmalai syrup(homemade or readymade).
- Prepare 50 gram of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla or rasmalai essence.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios.
- Prepare of Icing.
- You need 1 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare as needed of Rasmalai.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rasmalai syrup.
- You need as needed of Rose petals.
- It’s 2 tsp of saffron milk.
Rasmalai Cake instructions
- Take all dry ingredients and sieve.Now beat the butter and sugar till fluffy.Add essence and rasmalai syrup..
- Now mix all dry ingredients and mix with spatula. Bake it for 25 minutes in 180°C in pre-heat oven.
- Cool it nicely.Now cut in three equal parts for icing.Take a whip cream and beat till fluffy.Add rasmalai syrup and soaked saffron.Mix well..
- Take one layer and make a layer of icing cream and rasmalai syrup.Do same for others..
- Now finally make a last layer with thick layer of cream.Harnish with rose petals,chopped pistachios,saffron and rasmalai.Keep in the fridge for half an hour then cut into slices and enjoy the lovely cake at home..