Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake. If you're like most low carb dieters, you enjoy indulging in high fat low carb cheesecake recipes. Poor Sour Cream topping over the cheesecake (you will have to have some room between the rim of the pan and the. Vanilla Coconut Cream "Cheesecake" (dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan).
This no-bake recipe is so simple to make and. It was almost as smooth and creamy as our now famous Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie, which is one of the most popular recipes out of the over Will sour cream work instead of cream cheese? Not tested or verified by Nigella.com. You can make Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 ounces of eggs, beaten.
- You need 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Da Vinci Gourmet Coconut Syrup or Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pint of strawberries washed, topped and thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Apricot preserves- melted.
Toffee bark best made on day of serving. This cheesecake is on the creamy pudding side of the texture spectrum. This Coconut Cake is one of the best cakes you'll ever make! This has been a reader favorite recipe for years and it's one of my my families favorites!
Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake instructions
- Crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Refrigerate the crust while making the filling..
- Filling: Combine the cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, salt, beaten eggs and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup in a medium bowl. Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes. Pour the filling into the spring-form pan over the graham cracker crumb crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool 30 minutes before adding the sour cream topping..
- Topping: Mix the sour cream, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup together in a small bowl. Pour and spread on top of the slightly cooled cheesecake. Bake for 5-10 more minutes at 350 degrees..
- Cool to room temperature and then place in refrigerator to chill..
- Thinly slice strawberries and arrange on top of the cheese cake..
- Brush with the melted apricot preserves and refrigerate to set the glaze..
- (Option) to make it full coconut:) Toast a half a cup of coconut to a light brown and sprinkle on the top at the end of step 3..
Coconut Sour Cream Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pour cheesecake batter into cooled crust and smooth top, then place cheesecake in deep roasting pan and set on middle rack of oven. If you love chocolate cake, coconut and cheese cake, the this recipe is for you! Try this recipe and you'll love it. Promise it taste amazingly delicious 😘😋.