Indian cheese cake. Indian cheese cake is prepared by putting together ricotta cheese, semolina, sugar, milk in a blender and then baking it till done. It's decadent, delicious and perfect for any occasion. Chena Poda – The Indian Cheese cake!
This Cheese cake recipe requires absolutely no cooking or baking. Manjula's Kitchen is your home for Indian Vegetarian Recipes and delicious Cooking Videos. Order online these delicious cheese cakes made by our expert bakers a day before or at least eight hours in advance prior to your golden jubilee celebrations. You can cook Indian cheese cake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian cheese cake
- It’s 1/2 kg of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
My first attempt making Mawa Cake Mawa is nothing but the cheese obtained by reducing milk for a long time in an open pan. Paneer is a type of unripened cheese popular in the Indian subcontinent. A wide variety of indian cheese options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and shape. Place a large coffee filter in a large strainer.
Indian cheese cake instructions
- Boil milk add vinegar and boil again for a while. cheese will form. drain water..
- Add semolina, sugar, and cardamom powder. mix it well till it become soft. add little water for cake constistancy. keep moist. add some dry fruits..
- Bake it in a pre heated oven at 200 degree celcius for 15 mins..
- Cake is ready.
This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. Ingredients and preferred types of dessert vary by region. You can make a cheesecake-like dessert with little to no effort and without any cheese whatsoever. Well, it turns out that a recipe that I'd seen for cheesecake.