Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing.
You can make Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing
- Prepare of favorite lemon cake mix.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of water.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- You need of eggs room temperature.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of For the Frosting.
- It’s of cream cheese, softened.
- You need of butter, softened.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- You need of vanilla.
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of lemon zest.
Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan.
- Place all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix on medium with an electric mixer until all ingredients are combined, pour in bundt pan. Place in oven..
- For the frosting, add the butter, lemon juice and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar, vanilla and lemon zest. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.
recipe by jglehenbauer @cookpad