Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait. This strawberry cheesecake yogurt parfait recipe is a delicious lunchbox treat or snack kids will love. I'll admit, I look forward to strawberry season almost as much as spring. There's just something about those juicy, sweet, ruby red berries that are a sign that warmer days.
These sweet little parfaits take everything that's good about cheesecake and make it way easier. You get the rich creaminess, graham cracker crunch and bright You get the rich creaminess, graham cracker crunch and bright berry flavor all in a fun individual portion. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Do these Berry Cheesecake Parfaits look too pretty to eat? You can have Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (vanilla or plain).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of granola or muesli.
- Prepare 1 of small Graham cracker square, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed berries of choice.
Every spoonful of these Berry Cheesecake Parfaits is a masterpiece of flavor. Make-Ahead Granola, Fruit, and Yogurt Parfait This cheesecake was made from cheese that she makes. It's not cream cheese, it's something a little different but it was one of the best cheesecakes I've had in a while.
Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait step by step
- Whisk together the yogurt, cream cheese and honey (or maple syrup). Pour it into an airtight container (I like to use mason jars)..
- Layer the granola, Graham crackers and berries over the top of the yogurt mix..
- That's it! Place the lid on your container and refrigerate until you're ready to eat it.they can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days, but the granola will not stay crunchy after a day. It's still delicious though..
Yogurt Berry Parfait by dailygourmet: A little bit of cream goes a long way! Rainbow Fruit and Yogurt Parfait is a healthy and delicious treat. They are great for breakfast or as a healthy snack. This parfait is delicious to be enjoyed right after it is made, but you can also keep it in the fridge for a few days. This way the granola softens, but A sweet snack like this Blueberry Cheesecake Granola Yogurt Parfait with Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan is my new best friend.