Lemon cheesecake swirl blondies. If you like lemon bars, you'll love these quick-fix blondies made with Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix. Then check out this creamy cheesecake that is flavored with lemon. MORE+ LESS Drop reserved lemon mixture by tablespoonfuls onto cheesecake.
Cheesecake is my husbands all time favorite meal. Chocolate chip cheesecake to be exact. It may look fancy, but this cheesecake is so simple. You can have Lemon cheesecake swirl blondies using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Lemon cheesecake swirl blondies
- You need 2 sticks of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
The secret is the speedy crust—it's from a packaged Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for chewy fudge brownies. These Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Squares feature a creamy lemon cheesecake filling with a raspberry swirl topped on a homemade graham cracker crust. Sift the powdered sugar, add lemon zest and lemon juice and whisk together all three ingredients. Eggless lemon cheesecake brownies – enjoy the best of both worlds in this bake And the brownie batter swirls on the top are fully set.
Lemon cheesecake swirl blondies instructions
- Mix melted butter and brown sugar.
- Add 2 tbsp vanilla and 2 eggs and pinch of salt. Mix well..
- Add both cups of flour & mix thoroughly..
- Take 6 oz of cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar and cream them together..
- Add in tsp of lemon zest & juice of 1 whole lemon. Mix well..
- Add 1 egg & mix thoroughly..
- Grease 13×9 cake pan spread and add blondie mixture with saving about 1/4 of the mixture and set it aside..
- Dollop lemon cheesecake mixture..
- Swirl together blondie mix and lemon cheesecake..
- Dolop the extra blondie mixture you set aside earlier and swirl it all together..
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips on top..
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes..
It will keep on cooking after you take Cheesecake brownies – best of both world in one plate. enjoy this rich decadent eggless. These cheesecake brownies are so festive and perfect for the holiday season! Perfectly bite-sized, and perfect for little hands. My kids went gaga for the brownie-bottom version. With cream cheese and raspberry jamp swirled into blondies.