Real Easy Pineapple Cake. Browse Our Fast & Easy Cake Recipes Collection. Explore My Food And Family, Today! Easy Pineapple Cake – the best Pineapple Cake I have ever made!
I can say that this recipe is one of my favorite cakes with pineapple. Pineapple Cake with Fresh Pineapple Rich flavorful buttery cake with all the goodness of fresh pineapple. A very easy pineapple cake with a cream cheese frosting. You can make Real Easy Pineapple Cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Real Easy Pineapple Cake
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 can of 20 oz. crushed pineapple (undrained) in its own juice – not syrup.
- You need 1 cup of pecans.
- You need 1 of FROSTING.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter or one stick.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 of 8 oz. cream cheese (softened).
A very easy pineapple cake with a cream cheese frosting.. These are just like they say.very easy & fast to make -tasted a little like my carrot cake recipe. Real Simple this link opens in a new tab; This pineapple cake recipe is fast, easy and has a perfect level of sweetness. It's eggy like a pound cake, but with a softer texture similar to yellow cake.
Real Easy Pineapple Cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all of the cake ingredients together in a bowl. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes (until top is golden brown).
- FROSTING: Beat butter, cream cheese and vanilla together until creamy. Gradually mix in powdered sugar.
- Frost cake with cream cheese frosting while still warm. Sprinkle with nuts..
I love it so much that it ultimately wound up in the dessert chapter of my cookbook, The Gourmet Kitchen. MY SUPER EASY PINEAPPLE CAKE RECIPE. I love making all types of cake recipes, from my favorite Cream Cheese Pound Cake to the Best Chocolate Cake recipe. But I don't always love having to pull out a long list of ingredients or having to turn to my tricks for bringing butter to room temperature to bake a cake. Especially when I'm headed to a summer potluck, I want a super simple cake.