Watercress salad with yogurt dressing. Five creamy Yogurt Salad Dressings made with NO MAYONNAISE! These healthier creamy salad dressings taste so good, you might ditch that jar of mayo for good. Choose from an all purpose Lemon Yogurt Dressing, a No Mayo Potato Salad Dressing, a flavour packed healthier Yogurt Caesar.
This recipe tosses sweet apples with crisp watercress and nutty kohlrabi in a sumac-infused yogurt dressing. Watercress, Egg and Radish Salad with Yogurt Dressing. Refrigerate hard boiled eggs until needed. You can cook Watercress salad with yogurt dressing using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watercress salad with yogurt dressing
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s of salad.
- Prepare 2 cup of watercress.
Prepare the yogurt dressing by whisking together all the ingredients. To prepare the salad, place fresh watercress on plate. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Kohlrabi and Watercress Salad with Yogurt Dressing.
Watercress salad with yogurt dressing instructions
- Mix all dressing ingredients together. You may increase or decrease the amount of each ingredient according to your liking. I prefer mine garlicky :).
- Pour the dressing over the watercress, mix together and enjoy!.
Kohlrabi, Apple, and Watercress Salad with Sumac Yogurt Dressing by Saveur. This witlof and watercress salad is an excellent source of beta carotene. Almonds add crunch, while a tangy yogurt sauce packs plenty of flavour. This light salad is an excellent source of beta-carotene. This Citrus Watercress Salad is a simple, summery combination of clementines, pomegranate, and leafy greens, tossed in a cinnamon yogurt dressing.