Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.
You can have Vanilla Buttercream Frosting using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- You need 4 stick of butter(i use margarine).
- You need 6 cup of confectionary sugar( sugar crystals).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of milk.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of hand mixer.
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting instructions
- With the hand mixer, beat the butter in a large bowl for about 5 minutes until creamy..
- After the butter is creamy, add one cup at a time of the sugar and beat roughly about 2 minutes each time..
- After all the sugar is combined, beat in the vanilla extract and a tablespoon of milk every so often until you get the consistency you want. More milk means softer frosting and less means a more firm frosting..
- Taste the frosting and if you so please, you may add more sugar if needed. Add food coloring if you want to have different colors of frosting. Enjoy!!.