Sophie's vegan lemon & blueberry cupcakes.
You can make Sophie's vegan lemon & blueberry cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's vegan lemon & blueberry cupcakes
- You need 2 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of zest of 2 medium lemons.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of non dairy milk (I used almond milk).
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil or vegan butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- You need 1 of juice of 2 medium lemons.
Sophie's vegan lemon & blueberry cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Combine your dry ingredients, including the zest, in a bowl..
- Combine your wet ingredients in another bowl. Do not put your blueberries in either bowl..
- Gradually combine your dry ingredients into your wet, mixing as you go..
- When you have a smooth batter, distribute between 12 cupcake cases, filling about ¾ full..
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- NB: I haven't yet frosted these, but I'm planning on doing a lemon frosting and garnishing with blueberries..
recipe by justanothersoph @cookpad