You can make Valentine's pancake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Valentine's pancake
- You need 11/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbs of sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt & red powdered food colour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 11/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Valentine's pancake step by step
- Break the eggs, beat and mix with all the wet ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients i.e dry ones except the food colour.
- Whisk until very smooth and runny..
- Divide paste into 2 parts and add colour to one.
- Start frying, i used this container to make the shapes.
- Cook one side then turn the other and cook till done. Remember no added oil because already was in the batter..
- Enjoy with a drink of your choice.
recipe by Lydiah Onyando @cookpad