You can make Chocolate Hummus using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Hummus
- Prepare of Chickpea (overnight soaked).
- You need of Seedles dates.
- It’s of Peanut.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Coconut oil.
- It’s of Honey.
- It’s of Nutella.
- It’s of Condensed Milk.
- It’s of Saffron threads.
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
- It’s of Gooseberry (cut in halves).
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Brown bread (cut as per your choice).
Chocolate Hummus step by step
- Roast peanuts then remove it's skin..
- In a pressure cooker, add soaked chickpeas, dates, peanuts and 3/4th cup of milk and cook it for 3-4 whistles..
- Now in a blender, add pressure cooked chickpeas, peanuts and dates..
- Then add honey, coconut oil and nutella..
- Now add cocoa powder and rest of the milk and blend it into smooth paste, chocolate hummus is ready..
- Meanwhile, roast bread slices crispy..
- Take a bowl, add condensed milk and saffron in it, mix it and keep it aside..
- Heat a wok, put sugar in it then add gooseberries in it and allow sugar to caramelise then switch off the flame and take it out on a plate..
- Now spread condensed milk mixture on half side of bread and chocolate hummus on another side..
- Chocolate hummus is ready to serve now. Garnish it with caramelised gooseberries and prepared bread slices..
recipe by Neelima Mishra @cookpad