Vickys Chocolate Bark Buttons, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan.
You can make Vickys Chocolate Bark Buttons, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Bark Buttons, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan
- You need 200 g of dark chocolate (85% cocoa is best).
- It’s of mixed dried fruit and seeds such as goji berries, chopped dates, chopped apricots, raisins, cranberries and pumpkin & sunflower seeds.
Vickys Chocolate Bark Buttons, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan step by step
- I used half a bag of premixed dried fruit pieces and added my extras into it.
- Break up the chocolate and melt in the microwave in 30 second increments until done or over a bain marie.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper while the chocolate cools to room temperature.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate per button onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the fruit & seed mix over each.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 minutes to set.
- Peel off of the parchment paper and if you still have chocolate to use, go again! Makes 12 – 16 buttons.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad