Roasted tomato with fruit salsa.
You can have Roasted tomato with fruit salsa using 25 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted tomato with fruit salsa
- It’s of Salsa:.
- Prepare of pomegranate.
- You need of chopped dates.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Grapes.
- It’s of green peas.
- You need of honey.
- It’s of chopped onion.
- You need of black salt.
- You need of white pepper.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of green chilli.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- It’s of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of chat masala.
- Prepare of sweet yam.
- You need of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of Nachos:.
- You need of flour.
- You need of corn flour.
- Prepare of wheat flour.
- You need of cinnamon dry paste.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of salt.
Roasted tomato with fruit salsa step by step
- At first,roast the tomato in tawa..
- Chop other vegetables and fruits.
- Make a paste of roast tomatoes..
- Put the paste and all vegetable and fruit in a pot.
- Add all type of masala powder and salt.
- Add ketchup on them..
- Make a tasty spicy mixture.
- Nachos: Take wheat flour, normal flour and cornflour in pot.
- Add salt, oil and cinnamon powder in it.
- Add water and make a dough.
- The dough will neither be hard nor soft.
- Make slices and roll with rolling pin..
- Cut into triangle shape..
- Fry them in oil and make nachos..
- Keep it in plate and serve with salsa..
- Some onion,green peas and curd spread on salsa..
recipe by Indrani Chatterjee @cookpad