Strawberry cheesecake French toast. Cream cheese-stuffed French toast is served with a sweet and warm strawberry glaze and topped with whipped cream in this decadent breakfast favorite. French toast topped with glazed strawberries and stuffed with cheesecake. Perfect to impress at a brunch.
A few of my favorites include a loaf of sourdough, a French baguette or (extra-thick) Texas toast. Use whatever type of bread you prefer. Up your brunch game with a crowd favorite recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast! You can make Strawberry cheesecake French toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake French toast
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of cp or desired amount for sweetness preference powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of strawberrys choppped.
- You need of Sweet Hawaiian sliced bread.
- It’s 1 of table spoon butter.
- Prepare of Sweet condensed milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
Make the Strawberry Cheesecake Filling: Combine strawberries and sugar in a small bowl, setting aside to draw out the sweetness and juices. Dip stuffed French toast into egg mixture, submerging both sides completely. Place dipped French toast onto the sauté pan, cooking both sides until lightly. If French toast studded with juicy strawberries and cheesecake filling counts as breakfast, then breakfast is definitely our favorite meal of the day.
Strawberry cheesecake French toast instructions
- Add your cream cheese to mixing bowl along with strawberries, powdered sugar, vanilla extract blend with electric mixer..
- In another bowl mix your eggs with cinnamon.
- Heat up skillet or pan on medium heat when it's reached desired heat add butter..
- Put mixture on bread and coat with egg mixture. Cook on skillet each side for about 3 or four minutes or desired amount for how well you like it..
- For plating dust with powered sugar, sliced strawberries, sweet condensed milk and enjoy..
This Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is the perfect Saturday morning kind of breakfast. Unless, of course, your Saturday morning was anything like my Saturday morning this weekend. On Friday night I experienced my first Dutch wedding, which was a lot like an American wedding. Once brown on both sides, transfer to a plate. Strawberry cheesecake for breakfast just became totally acceptable thanks to these French toast muffins.