easy 1 minute cake. It should still be moist when cooked through, not dry. It's not a fancy cake but when you eat it warm with whipped cream, ice cream or a chocolate glaze, it tastes pretty good. It's great for when you're craving for something sweet but don't want the temptation of an entire cake in your house.
Dessert anytime in day cos why not! This is by far the easiest Red Velvet mug cake recipe that is eggless and only requires a minute or two in the microwave. Try this amazingly quick dessert the next time you're in the mood for a gooey, chocolate treat spiked with coconut, almonds, and chocolate chips. You can make easy 1 minute cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy 1 minute cake
- It’s 1 each of chocolate bar or much good nestle crunch (broken into pieces).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chocolate syrup (for the center).
Alternatively, you can bake it in the oven. Can I eat a keto mug cake every day? Keto mug cakes are single-serving desserts perfect to enjoy every single they. Mug cakes are really the best dessert ever.
easy 1 minute cake instructions
- beat the butter and sugar together..
- add the egg and mix well..
- add the flour and cocoa powder mix until combined..
- divide batter into 2 ramekins or swallow mug.
- make a hole in the center and pour 1/2 tbsp of syrup per ramekins..
- bake in a microwave oven for 45-60 seconds. the time may vary depending on your microwave oven so keep an eye on it..
- serve immediately..
I love how they are single serving desserts that take just minutes to make. Over the past year and a half, I have created all types of easy mug cake recipes from my ever popular Carrot Cake Mug Cake to the fan favorite Peanut Butter Cookie Mug Cake! This vanilla mug cake recipe is actually based off of my very first mug cake recipe. Easy, Keto Low Carb One-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake is a quick, gluten-free recipe that uses sugar-free chocolate chips, almond flour, and unsweetened cocoa. This post will show you how to make a simple mug cake using the microwave.