White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake. White Chocolate and Strawberry Cheesecake however is such a delicious combination to me that I just had to make it for you guys! I used Cream Cheese, Icing Sugar, Vanilla, Cream, Chocolate and Strawberries to make one of my most favourite Cheesecake Fillings EVER. Quick and easy No Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake.
This is my all-time favorite white chocolate cheesecake recipe! A friend gave it to me years ago and I've made so many of these delicious cakes over the years—even had them requested as birthday cakes. Spread strawberry sauce over top of cheesecake; drizzle with melted white chocolate. You can cook White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
- It’s 1 package of 11 oz ghirardelli white chocolate.
- Prepare 1 package of 8 oz cream cheese.
- You need of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 2 TB of butter.
- Prepare 2 TB of milk.
- You need 1 cup of grhamcracker crumbs.
- It’s 2 TB of butter.
- You need 1 TB of sugar.
Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser the whole family will enjoy! This beautiful homestyle dessert has a creamy texture with a crunchy graham cracker crust and fresh strawberries on top! This cheesecake recipe is easy to make for Easter, Mother's Day, holidays. Who can resist the combination of white chocolate , cheesecake and strawberries!
White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter, stir in sugar and grhamcracker crumbs.
- Press mixture into 9in pie pan and set into fridge to cool.
- Using double broiler method melt butter and strawberries and stir for a minute add milk.
- Add cream cheese and stir until it starts to get smooth.
- Add white chocolate chips add stir till it's starts to get smooth then remove from heat and stir until it is smooth.
- Place mixture into crust and let it set until it gets firm.
Place in the cake tin and press down well. This white chocolate strawberry cheesecake is creamy with a hint of white chocolate, covered with a delicious strawberry sauce made from fresh Both use cream and chocolate chips in the cheesecake batter, and the flavor and texture is incredible. So, when I set out to create a strawberry. Add the white chocolate and melt, then pour it onto the prepared baking tray, tipping the tray until the white chocolate covers the baking tray in a thin layer. Decorate the top of the cheesecake with the remaining strawberry halves, then drizzle over the strawberry glaze.