Easy and Creamy Breakfast Scrambler.
You can have Easy and Creamy Breakfast Scrambler using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Creamy Breakfast Scrambler
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 of Chopped green bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of Chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Minced red onion.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Minced chives.
- Prepare 1 oz of Chopped ham.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- You need 1 slice of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of Bagel slice.
- It’s 1/4 clove of Garlic.
Easy and Creamy Breakfast Scrambler instructions
- Place a saucepan on the stove on medium heat..
- Crack your eggs into the pan and add the butter. Then stir. Do not add anything to the eggs before you put them in..
- Keep stirring until the eggs get hot and begin to clump. Then remove from the heat but keep stirring. This recipe will make your arm tired :).
- Move the pan back onto the heat and back off again and again until the eggs are nice and creamy. Then remove from heat and add the sour cream. This will give it a cooling effect while holding it together. (Note: the eggs should be creamy not fluffy. If they are fluffy then that means you let them stand too long at some point. If they get this way they will not hold the other ingredients together.).
- Add the chives to the eggs and let them cool..
- Put another pan on the stove on medium/high heat..
- Add olive oil to coat the pan then combine the peppers, onions, garlic, and ham. Sauté until crispy and the ham is browning..
- Add the veggies and the ham to the eggs. This will also help to reheat your eggs if they became too cold..
- Add your salt, pepper, and vanilla. Mix all together. Add more sour cream if it won't hold together.
- Toast your bagel then place the cheese on top..
- Now spoon your eggs onto the bagel, and the cheese should start to melt..
- Now enjoy!.
recipe by Charlie Rice @cookpad