Pumpkin Mug Cake. Funny, Cute, Beautiful & Personalized Mugs This Pumpkin Mug Cake is a flavorful fall treat that's quick and easy to whip up. This five minute dessert is insanely delicious! Pumpkin puree, egg, dark brown sugar, and warm fall spices combine into a microwave mug cake that's an easy, decadent dessert for one.
Like the convenience of mug cakes? Pumpkin does not only have to apply to pies this time of year, we can also use it to make a Pumpkin Mug Cake! It's a perfect single-serving cake that takes as long to cook as it does to mix up from scratch, which is almost no time at all. You can have Pumpkin Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Mug Cake
- It’s 1/3 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pumpkin puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of Apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Backing powder only 1/8.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Pumpkin spice (optional).
- You need 2 tsp of Peanut butter (optional).
Put white cake mix, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and water into a small greased, microwave-safe mug or ramekin. Mix with a fork until mostly smooth. In a large mug, whisk (with a small whisk or large fork) together the cake mix, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, milk, and vegetable oil. MUG CAKE RECIPE VARIATIONS: For this recipe I use some basic spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and ginger.
Pumpkin Mug Cake step by step
- Mix all ingredients in blender except peanut butter.
- Pour in mug and microwave for about 1:30-2 mins.
- Take out and wait for it to cool.
- Melt the peanut butter by putting it in the microwave for about 10 sec.
- Drizzle the peanut butter over the cake.
Pumpkin patches, pumpkin carving, pumpkin pie, roasted pumpkin, and the star of today's post…Single-Serve HEALTHY Pumpkin Mug Cake with Chocolate Pumpkin Frosting. If you are a pumpkin lover, then you probably have a partially used can of pumpkin in your fridge right now. Although we highly recommend vanilla protein powder, you can honestly use whatever you have on hand. Just know that using a chocolate protein powder will give you a chocolate pumpkin mug cake, and hey, that doesn't sound that bad! A paleo mug cake that is gluten-free and with a tested dairy-free option and nut-free option.