Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Bake.
You can cook Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Bake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Bake
- It’s 2 cup of cooked, chopped chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced ham.
- It’s 15 oz of jar Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- It’s 1 of 12 ounce can refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Jr. Flaky biscuits.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray..
- Par cook the biscuits about half way (or fully cooked if desired) and then cut into quarters. I do this just to make sure the biscuits cook through while baking with the mixture..
- Mix chicken, ham, 1 cup cheese and Alfredo sauce..
- Toss biscuit quarters with mixture and stir gently to coat well..
- Add salt and pepper to taste if you like..
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are cooked through..
recipe by Raven @cookpad