No Bake Chocolate Cake.
You can make No Bake Chocolate Cake using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Chocolate Cake
- You need 400 gm of digestive biscuits.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts, roasted (slightly chopped).
- It’s of Chocolate Syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Chocolate Ganache.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream.
- It’s 60 gm of dark chocolate, chopped.
No Bake Chocolate Cake instructions
- Break the biscuits into small pieces into a large bowl..
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium high heat and toast walnuts for about 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently to toast evenly..
- Add toasted nuts over the biscuits..
- Prepare the chocolate syrup:- In a medium sauce pan add sugar and cocoa powder..
- Stir to combine and gradually add water, while stirring to combine well..
- Add the butter and place over medium heat. Bring to boil for about 7-8 minutes stirring constantly..
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract..
- Set aside to cool slightly for about 10-15 minutes..
- Pour the syrup over the biscuits and nuts and combine well using a large spatula or spoon..
- Transfer the mixture into a non-stick round cake ware bottom lined with parchment paper..
- Press well using the back of the spoon..
- Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to 1 hr before preparing the chocolate ganache..
- Prepare Chocolate Ganache:- Place cream into a small saucepan and heat until just begins to boil..
- Pour hot cream over the chopped chocolate and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth..
- Pour ganache over the chocolate biscuit cake and refrigerate to set for about 3-4 hours or overnight before serving..
- Decorate with Chocolate chips and multi colour balls or even roasted walnuts..
recipe by Vertika Tyagi @cookpad