You can cook Ham Casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ham Casserole
- You need 16 oz. of Whole Wheat Pasta, any shape, cooked.
- It’s 3 C. of Broccoli Florets, roasted or steamed.
- Prepare 16 oz. of Ham, diced.
- It’s 1/3 C. of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup, Reduced-Fat.
- You need 1/2 C. of Almond Milk.
- You need 1 (7 oz.) of Pkg. Fat-Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 C. of Breadcrumbs.
Ham Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- As soon as pasta and broccoli are cooked and while still warm; combine all ingredients, except breadcrumbs, in a large bowl or pot. Mix well to combine..
- Pour casserole into a baking dish and top with the breadcrumbs..
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes..
recipe by Living Without A Gallbladder @cookpad