Creepy crawly deviled eggs. Need a last minute Halloween-themed appetizer idea for this weekend? Each year I think I will change my mind and get really excited about dressing up… and then I don't. These tasty treats are a remarkable and creative.
Kids love them even if they don't like the olives. The olives are the perfect food for creating this spooky appetizer. Cut each egg in half vertically, scoop out the yolk and place into a large bowl. You can make Creepy crawly deviled eggs using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Creepy crawly deviled eggs
- It’s 1 can of black olives.
- You need 6 large of hard boiled eggs ready for deviling :p.
Add mayonnaise, minced shallot, white vinegar, salt and pepper and mustard to the bowl, mix to combine. Place the egg white halves, cut side up, on a platter and pipe the yolk mixture into the whites. Who knew black olives could be so creepy? Slightly older eggs will be easier to peel than very fresh ones.
Creepy crawly deviled eggs instructions
- make your deviled eggs how you usually make them. ie, hard boil eggs, mayo, ect.
- cut the olives long ways and put half aside.
- cut the other half in skinny slices, short ways.
- fill your whites, with your deviled egg mix.
- add a big olive piece for the body.
- add 3 Lil legs on each side.
- perfect for a Halloween party :).
- if you don't know how to make deviled eggs I'm sure someone had a great recipe on here for it.
The mayonnaise-filled bites are one of my favorite apps, so I had fun creating a Halloween. Place eggs in saucepan and cover with water. Remove from hot water and cool in ice water. Place an olive slice on top of each half. Cut eggs in half horizontally and remove yolks.