Granola bar. For the full Chewy Granola Bar Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. Jump to the Easy Homemade Granola Bars Recipe or read on to see how we make them. We have a history with granola bars.
Chewy homemade granola bars are the perfect healthy snack! These homemade granola bars are SO much better than any kind you'd buy at the store. Granola bars satisfy a sweet chewy or crunchy snack craving and quell snacktime hunger. You can make Granola bar using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Granola bar
- It’s 1 cup of Granola.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix rosted almond, pumpkin seeds, peanut, and kismis.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of vanilla extract.
I hate to say it, but granola bars are kind of the ex-boyfriends of the snack world: They look great on the outside, but a lot of them kinda suck once you. A granola bar is a baked form of sweet oat-bar baked in a tray, mainly originating from Great Britain. Here are Granola Bar Slogans and Taglines. I make homemade granola bars every month of the year.
Granola bar instructions
- Take a baking pan with parchment paper spray with cooking spray and set aside. Place maple syrup in a small pan heat over medium heat and bring the maple syrup to a boil..
- Once boiling, boil for 1 minute. Remove the boiling maple syrup from the heat. Then add in the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt stir until smooth..
- Place the Granola in a large bowl then pour maple syrup mixture over the top. Stir well until all of the Granola is well coated..
- Stir in the chocolate chips press the mixture into the prepared pan. Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing and serving..
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge. Serve chilled or at room temperature. It's so yummy and healthy and delicious try it.
recipe by Bharti Vania @cookpad
But when it's back-to-school time, I kick it into high gear. My kids' favorite granola bar varieties are the kinds that have the most sugar. Health Food Restaurant in Fairfield, Connecticut. These homemade granola bars are my absolute favorite because they're loaded with healthy ingredients and perfect for on-the-go. My girlfriend brought these granola bars over for a playgroup one morning and ever since they've been a staple!