3 Minute Hot Cocoa Mug Cake. This is not your average mug cake; it is a splendid combination of hot chocolate and cake. It is easy to make and comes in just the right size. Best of it, you can garnish it just like a cup of hot chocolate, with marshmallows, whipped cream, and crushed peppermint candy!
In a bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt to. Add the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla. This chocolate mug cake recipe Is soft, moist and very easy to make. You can have 3 Minute Hot Cocoa Mug Cake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Minute Hot Cocoa Mug Cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare of hot cocoa\chocolate pwdered mix… any flavor you like.. no marshmallows…
- You need of egg.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Decoration.. All Optional…
- You need of whipped cream cheese frosting or whipped cream.
- You need of shaved chocolate or chocolate sprinkles..
- It’s of wafer cookie.
- It’s of straw.
- It’s of long handled spoon.
Follow this recipe to learn how to make chocolate mug cake in the microwave that requires only few basic ingredients, few. Let cool one minute before eating. Combine the flour, hot cocoa mix, baking powder, and salt in the mug. Whisk gently until no lumps remain.
3 Minute Hot Cocoa Mug Cake step by step
- in a bowl combine all ingredients. and mix very well..
- pour batter into a large microwave safe mug..
- cook on high for 3 minutes. remove from microwave..
- let cool slightly. until mug is safe to handle..
- frost with whipped cream cheese frosting or Any other kind you wish. ( I choose the cream cheese because it looks most like whipped cream.).
- sprinkle on shaved chocolate or sprinkles. and insert straw on one side of mug..
- place cookie wafer on other side slightly inserted into cake and frosting making sure it sticks out do it looks pretty. ( I omitted because I don't have any :)).
- serve with a long handled spoon..
- serves 1. best eaten while warm..
- hint: microwave time may vary depending on wattage of your microwave…
- special thanks to shawn for the great idea! much love Girl !.
Stir in the milk, canola oil, and vanilla until smooth. Do not overcook or it will be rubbery! The cake will continue cooking for the next minute as it sets. You can eat the cake straight from the mug or, Using a flat knife go around the edges to separate the cake from the mug. In a coffee mug, mix an egg with two tablespoons of hot cocoa mix powder until well combined.