Apple Pie Pancakes.
You can cook Apple Pie Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Pancakes
- Prepare of Kodiak Cake (buttermilk & honey) pancake mix – dry.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of vanilla.
- You need of apple pie spice (x2).
- You need of large apple (diced).
- It’s of honey.
- You need of maple syrup.
Apple Pie Pancakes step by step
- Mix pancake mix, water, 1/2 tsp apple pie spice, and extract together.
- Cook as normal pancakes.
- In a seperate pan start to cook apples over medium heat. Once they start to brown a bit add honey and maple syrup. Continue to cook until apples are soft and the liquid is thickened..
- Top pancakes with apples and enjoy.
recipe by Coach Casey Cooking @cookpad