Easy Ham And Cheese Quiche.
You can have Easy Ham And Cheese Quiche using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Ham And Cheese Quiche
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bisquick.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk (I use nonfat).
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of Diced ham (chopped deli ham is also fine).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
Easy Ham And Cheese Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk eggs, bisquick, milk, and seasonings together in a medium mixing bowl..
- Add cheeses and ham and mix well.
- Pour mixture into large pie dish.
- Cook for approximately 45 minutes or until top is golden and edges are starting to brown slightly..
recipe by Amanda Lockwood @cookpad