Soup with nothing in it (Vegan).
You can make Soup with nothing in it (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Soup with nothing in it (Vegan)
- Prepare 12 each of potatoes.
- You need 4 large of carrots.
- Prepare 1 each of onion.
- It’s 4 of celery ribs.
- You need 8 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh or dried parsley.
- It’s 2 packages of beafy broth, vegetable broth, or braggs liquid aminos to taste.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of poultry rub and can also use in addition for more flavor a blend of basil, marjoram, savory, thyme, garlic salt.
Soup with nothing in it (Vegan) instructions
- Wash and chop all vegetables.
- Put all ingredients in large pot or pressure cooker(cooks faster).
- Cook until tender.
- Transfer cooked vegetables to blender little by little, releasing steam from the top, so the hot soup doesn't splash you and blend until creamy, then put blended soup in another pot.
- Repeat above step until all soup has been blended.
- Serve in bowls. Top with french fried onions, sprouts or topping of your choice. Also good with nutrela or TVP, veggie protein chunks..
recipe by garce2280 @cookpad