Apple Crumble Layer Cake.
You can make Apple Crumble Layer Cake using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Layer Cake
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar(divided).
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon(divided).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts(divided).
- Prepare 1 of granny smith apple finely chopped.
- You need 1 of pkg.( 2-layer) yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 of pkg.(3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 4 oz of 1/2 pack of 8 oz. philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of cool whip thawed.
Apple Crumble Layer Cake step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2(9") round pans with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray. Microwave butter 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon in microwavable bowl on high 2 min. Stir.until blended. Pour into prepared pans.spread evenly. Top with apples. Save 1 Tbsp. Nuts Sprinklle rest of nuts over apples..Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, water,oil, eggs and 1 tsp. Cinnamon with mixer until blended.Pour over nuts and apples in pans. Bake 28 min.or until done.Cool in pans 10 min.Invert remove paper.Cool.Beat cream cheese, milk, remaining sugar and cinnamon.With mixer until fluffy.Gently stir in cool whip. Stack layers crumble side up. Spread 1/2 mixture between layers.put top layer on frost. Sprinkle rest of nuts on top. Keep refigerated..
recipe by Pam (Pammie) ~ Livetoride ~♥ @cookpad