Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake.
You can make Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake
- You need 1 1/2 box of carrot cake cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of whipped topping.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of finely diced pineapple.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pineapple extract.
- It’s 1/2 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of garnish.
- It’s 1 of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 of finely shredded chocolate of choice.
- You need 1 of chopped walnuts.
Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake instructions
- Start by preheating oven to 350. Spray and line 2 bake pans I used the 10 inch ones..
- Mix together all items for cake. once incorporated add mix to each pan till even. Bake as directed you may need to add 5-10 extra minutes of bake time due to size of cakes..
- Add all ingredients together for whipping creme. Whip on high speed till fluffy. Set in fridge till needed..
- Once cakes are cooled, lay one cake down then top with a light layer of whipping cream, and add top of cake. Now frost cake with whipping cream. Add some whipping to a frosting bag, pipe around the cake for decoration of choice..
- Now add your walnuts all the way around the cake..just grab a slight hand full and add all around the cake as you desire.
- Top with finely shredded carrots and shredded chocolate..Enjoy!.
recipe by summerplace @cookpad