AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake.
You can have AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of baking flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 of eggs, separated.
- It’s 1 of crushed walnuts (optional).
- It’s of Custard Topping.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 6 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 can of fresh milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of softened butter.
- You need 1 of cheddar cheese.
AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake instructions
- Heat the oven to 170ºC. Grease and base line a 10-inch cake tin..
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients, stirring well until smooth and well blended. Combine the dry ingredients and fold in gently..
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks. Add the cream of tartar, beating well until stiff. Fold a third of the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture to loosen it. Then gently fold in the remaining egg whites..
- Pour into the prepared cake tin. Bake for about 35 minutes until golden and firm to the touch. Leave to cool in the tin and then turn out into a serving plate..
- Meanwhile, mix all the custard topping ingredients together in a small saucepan, stirring well to combine. Make your frosting a bit runny but not too runny, a frosting that spreadable enough..
- Spread the custard topping over the top and sides of the cake. Sprinkle over the crushed walnuts or cheddar cheese, if desired. Leave to set..
recipe by Armilie @cookpad