Cold Club Sandwich.
You can cook Cold Club Sandwich using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold Club Sandwich
- Prepare of white bread.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of For green chutney spread:.
- It’s of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- You need of grated fresh coconut.
- You need of dates (khajur) chopped.
- You need of peanuts-roasted gram.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of chopped onion (optional).
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of For curd filling :.
- It’s of fresh hung curd.
- It’s of green capsicum finely chopped pieces.
- Prepare of grated carrot.
- It’s of grated cucumber (remove excess water).
- You need of Roasted cummin powder, black pepper powder, salt.
Cold Club Sandwich instructions
- First prepare green chutney..in mixer jar add all mentioned ingredients for making chutney, grind to smooth paste (adding little water if required)..
- Then prepare curd filling..in mixing bowl add all mentioned ingredients for making curd filling spread..
- Keep all required ingredients for making club sandwich ready. Cut edges (brown crust) of bread slices. Apply butter on all one side of each bread slices..
- To prepare one club sandwich..Take one buttered bread slice spread green chutney spread on buttered side..
- On it place another bread slice. On it spread thick layer of curd filling mixture..as shown..
- On it place 3 rd bread slice..On it spread tomato ketchup. Cover with 4th buttered bread slice..
- Wrapped this sandwich in butter paper. Similarly prepare another club sandwich. Keep refrigerated to chill..
- At the time of serving/ relishing cut chilled club sandwich diagonally and serve with tomato sauce, potato wafer(optional) along with fresh juice of your choice, or tea/ coffee for complete healthy breakfast meal..
recipe by Jasmin Motta _ #BeingMotta @cookpad