Vegan cake (no allergens). Delicious vegan cake recipes, vegan birthday cakes and vegan cupcakes found on this board. So delicious no one will even know they're vegan. It's also extremely versatile for different pan sizes. #vegan #vegancake #dairyfree
So no milk, cream, or yogurt. Best Vegan Vanilla Cake Recipe – Vegan Birthday Cake! Quick & Easy Chocolate Cake – No eggs. You can cook Vegan cake (no allergens) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan cake (no allergens)
- You need 30 g of dates.
- You need 30 g of dried figs.
- It’s 30 g of puffed quinoa.
- You need 5 g of water.
- It’s of Base.
- You need 20 g of lemon juice (juice from half lemon).
- It’s 100 g of honey.
- It’s 150 g of cooked chickpea.
- Prepare 400 ml (1 can) of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 60 g of coconut oil.
- Prepare 60 g of coconut butter.
- It’s of Flavours.
- Prepare 150 g of blueberries.
- Prepare 150 g of strawberries.
- You need 150 g of blackberries.
- It’s of Coconut flour.
- Prepare of Chocolate layer.
- It’s 70 g of Chocolate mass.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Orange zest.
A fluffy vanilla cake to fix your craving! This prevents the batter from overflowing. Whisk the ingredients together until it forms a smooth batter with no lumps. The vegan cake uses just a few basic ingredients you might already have on hand – no flax or chia eggs required, and no unusual ingredients like avocado or black beans.
Vegan cake (no allergens) instructions
- Using a hand blender, blend the dates with the figs and the water, until you have a paste. Incorporate the puffed quinoa and place it as the first layer on a springform pan (18cm diameter). Put it aside.
- Blend all the base ingredients together until everything is mixed very well. Divide the base in 2 or 3 equal parts, depending on how many layers or flavors you want to have.
- I’ve used frozen berries, that I’ve thawed in a pan on the stove. Blend the berries with the base and add coconut flour to get a ticker base, that won’t easily pour (I’ve added 2 tablespoons but if you use fresh berries you might have to add more). Add this mixture to the quinoa base and place it in the freezer for about 2hours. Repeat this step with the other berries..
- For the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate mass on water bath (bain marine) with the coconut milk and the orange zest, until you have an easy pouring paste. Place this on top of the cake. As the cake will be frozen, you need to move fast as the chocolate will get tick fast.
- Before serving, take the cake out of the freezer and keep it a room temperature at least 4h ahead, or place it overnight in the refrigerator.
recipe by Ioana Avram @cookpad
Baking soda helps it rise, and applesauce binds the cake without eggs, also keeping it delightfully light and fluffy. The recipe is dairy-free, eggless, gluten-free, and oil-free. Traditional cake recipes that rely on any more than about two eggs are different beasts. These cake recipes are using egg proteins to. Work your way through our best vegan cake recipes to find your favourite.