Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake.
You can have Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake
- It’s 1 packages of pre made sponge cakes.
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 3 of to 6 tablespoons of sugar ( you can use more or less ).
- It’s 1 of milk for the pudding.
- Prepare 1 of tub of whipped cream or can of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of banana if desired ( more if needed for all of the cakes ).
Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake instructions
- Rinse the strawberries. Slice the tops off the strawberries. Toss those. Slice the strawberries into any size / shape you like. Put them in a bowl..
- Add sugar into the bowl with the strawberries and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours. Taste them to make sure they are not to sweet or still to tart. You want them to create a nice juice..
- Make your pudding according to the directions for a pie not pudding. This uses less milk and is more firm..
- Make sure if your using frozen whipped cream to put it in the fridge for a bit to make it soft and easier to top these with..
- Take the cakes , open them. Add just a few pieces of strawberries in the bottom. Then carefully add the pudding mix on top. I tried to add a good amount without it falling off. Carefully stick these in the refrigerator for an hour or so. The pudding needs to set and firm up..
- When ready to serve , pull the strawberries, cakes and whipped cream out. Start by adding strawberries on top , some will stay on top and some will fall to the sides. Add some if the strawberry liquid as well ! Add whipped cream on top and serve ! Enjoy.
- If adding banana, slice it up and add those slices to the top or around the side and serve ! Enjoy.