Dairy Free Chocolate Cupcakes.
You can have Dairy Free Chocolate Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dairy Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Plain Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fine sugar (caster sugar).
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Grapeseed Oil.
Dairy Free Chocolate Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 170° C.
- Sieve dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir together.
- Add all wet ingredients to a jug and add them gradually to the dry mix – don't panic if it looks odd keep stirring and it will come right.
- Mix until smooth but don't over beat – should look smooth and shiny.
- Pour into paper or silicone muffin or bun cases – makes enough for 12 buns or 6 muffins.
- Put in centre oven for 18 – 25 minutes – judge how long they need by volume of mixture in each case.
- Remove and leave to cool – eat and smile.
recipe by secretspinner @cookpad