Blueberry cheese cake 🙂. This delicious blueberry cheesecake is topped with a fresh blueberry topping, and made with lighter cream cheese and Greek yogurt. This is my favorite blueberry cheesecake recipe, which I often make for family get-togethers. —Cathy Medley, Clyde, Ohio. Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is delicious combo of two mouthwatering desserts: crumb cake and blueberry cheesecake.
I'm a huge cheesecake fan and this is the best cheesecake recipe I've tried. The texture is amazingly smooth and the semi-tart blueberry topping is a perfect match! It's simple to make and difficult to screw up. You can cook Blueberry cheese cake 🙂 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheese cake 🙂
- It’s of for the crust:.
- It’s 12 of graham cracker sheets.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of for the filling:.
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 of heaping tsp. vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s of Blueberry Toppings:.
- Prepare of (I use blueberry jam).
This recipe was inspired by Ina Garten's Cheesecake. This cake makes a wonderful breakfast bread, as well as a dessert or tea cake. It's moist texture makes slicing easy. Most grocery stores carry frozen wild blueberries now.
Blueberry cheese cake 🙂 step by step
- For the crust: Blend graham cracker sheets in a food processor or place in a ziplock bag, seal and crush with a rolling pin. And the sugar and melted butter. Mix until well combined. Pour and press evenly into an square 8 x 8 inch dish. Set aside..
- For the filling: Use a standmixer (or hand mixer) to mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add heavy whipping cream, vanilla and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture. Mix on medium-high speed until mixture is smooth and thick. It should not to be liquid. It should thicken up significantly. Spread over graham cracker crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 to 3 hours..
- Toppings: (i use blueberry jam) heaten the blueberry jam.
- Let cool and then refrigerate until ready to serve cheesecake. Pour onto cold cheese cake and enjoy :).
This cheesecake pie is a quicker, easier version of full-blown. Blueberries contrast nicely the richness of this cheesecake and pair perfectly with the gingersnap crust. Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven. I love making them in bar form – though less impressive looking than a towering cake, it's much easier to serve.