DRY FRUITS & FRUITS CUSTARD BALLS PUDDING.
You can cook DRY FRUITS & FRUITS CUSTARD BALLS PUDDING using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of DRY FRUITS & FRUITS CUSTARD BALLS PUDDING
- It’s of Chopped dates.
- It’s of Chopped cashew nuts.
- Prepare of Chopped raisins.
- You need of Red tooty frooty.
- It’s of Green tooty frooty.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Custard powder.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Milkmaid/mithai mate.
- You need of Cardamom powder.
- You need of Silver balls for garnising.
- You need of Pomegranate – for garnishing.
- Prepare of Bread slice.
DRY FRUITS & FRUITS CUSTARD BALLS PUDDING instructions
- In a bowl take custard powder and lukewarm milk and mix well..
- Heat a pan, add two glasses of milk and mix sugar into i.
- Now add custard powder milk and stir, boil until the milk gets thicker..
- Keep custard in the fridge. Take 5-6 bread slices and remove the edges..
- Take a small cup of a milk and dip the bread..
- Now take fruits mixture, chopped dry fruits, and tooty frooty. Place in centre of the bread. Shape into balls..
- For each bread, put custard mixture. Also, add fresh cream..
- Garnish with tooty frooty, cherry, silver balls and pomegranate..
- Fruit balls in custard pudding are ready to be served.
recipe by Ekta Sharma @cookpad